Monday 5 July 2010

Haul Strawberrynet

You all know these girls evenings at home where you chitchat about beauty and use each others items? I had one of those a few weeks ago and was curling my friend's hair. Meanwhile I was using some BioSilk products and she adored the smell, so we put in an order with Strawberrynet. I regularly order from them, and if you buy three things you get an additional discount.

My friend wanted two products so I was free to choose a third, which one would it be? I had so many choices, 'cause my wishlist seems neverending.

The parcel arrived last week and always looks like this, they put a nice pastel knot around it. It gives it that tiny bit of extra don't you think (how much extra can you put on a parcel box)?

Now opening up, we see pink items popping up...

First let's see what I ordered for my friend: BioSilk Therapy, one of their stars products, and the BioSilk Thermal Shield.

And I ordered the Dior Shimmer Powder 02, which was packed in rosepurple gift wrap (no clue why) and got the freebie Pixi Lip Booster no1 maxi.


Get ready for some reviews of these products soon!

2 comments:

Martje said...

I love Bio-Silk! I received a huge bottle from my sister in law, she`s a hair dresser and sells it in her salons as well, and I can't "live" without tbh :)

Evelien said...

I know how you feel, I have a 50ml (not that big) and it lasts a long time!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms