Wednesday 21 July 2010

Tips n Tricks: My spring it

Unwanted facial hair... yes some of us have it and absolutely loathe it. I'm a member of this group, my upperlip has a mixture of tiny white and black hairs that I like to have gone. Normally I use a tweezer but it's an aggrivating job and I tend to get enough of it fast.

When I read about this product, my spring it, I was a bit sceptical, but as I'm always open to new beauty stuff I ordered it (http://myspringit.com/)... Arrived pretty fast and nicely packed. My boyfriend had no clue what this product was meant to do, as no one would I guess.

Using it is very easy, you have to bend it in a u-shape and swirl it up and down. It requires a bit of exercise in the beginning but you quickly get the hang of it, there's a tutorial video on their website, have a look at it. Now, I've also read it wasn't supposed to hurt that much. But oh my gosh, first time using it, it hurted a lot -damn liars-, I have sensitive skin. Just think of the effect of a tweezer but way worse. Luckily it lessens the more often you use it. I like the fact that it removes a lot of hair in one swirl, it goes a lot faster and is really easy to do. I'm happy with my purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms