Wednesday 13 October 2010

Review Caudalíe Grape Water

During summer I always have some water sprays/mists laying around for a quick refreshment during the day. I know it's fall already but the way the sun has been shining the last week, you would guess it's still summer!! At the beginning of summer I ran into the Grape water from Caudalíe, available in pharmacies and IU-stores in Belgium but can easily be purchased online as well. It retails for 6,5euros/100ml but it's also available in a smaller bottle, pursefriendly.

Caudalíe Grape Water is 100% plant-based and extracted directly from grapes during the harvests. This moisturising Grape Water is an excellent toner when used after cleansing or is ideal to refresh and hydrate your skin during the day. Grape Water from Caudalíe is suitable for all skin types, even ultra-sensitive skin. The 100% Grape Water, enriched with moisturising polysaccharides and mineral salts, can be sprayed onto your face at any time of day for a quick refresher. For an extra invigorating treat, store the spray in the fridge! Directions of use: spray on to cleansed skin or at any time of the day to refresh your skin.

Packaging is really simple, nice touch of grapes at the top of the bottle. The ingredient list is minimal, no perfume has been added - it really is just grape water. This product claims to be moisturizing and soothing when sprayed. The spray is quite heavy with little drops - I like mistsprays more - and has a fresh scent to it. It works refreshing, but I don't find it moisturizing at all. I would not advise to use this as a toner as they suggest because the ingredients don't have any actual benefits for your skin.

This is a good refreshment if you like heavy sprays and want to spent a few euros on it, but to me, there are better and cheaper alternatives...

2 comments:

PinkFairy said...

Caudalie is een cool merk, maar lang niet alles is even goed. Ik heb over dit goedje eigenlijk wel vaker dezelfde dingen gehoord... niks gaat boven Avene thermale water.

Evelien said...

Nee, dat heb ik ook al eventjes door :) Ah, de Avene staat ook in mn kast, daar moet ik ook nog eens iets over schrijven!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms